Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:catgirl: I love that saying too.....yes i L-O-V-E FB.....you can tell by my avatar.. ;) I've never seen the anime but....i've read the manga i've already read to book 8 and will keep on going!!!!! :animesmil
Posted
nice hey can u make me a fruits absket avater?
one of possibly KYO?
i am in love with him
and the anime is really good
sorry i would talk more but
its curfew time i gotta dash
btw names Ariel
hope to talk to you later byes
Posted
I love FB too. But I've only read the manga, I'm up to 9. I really wanna see the anime. But right know the only thing that I could get would be the box set. And my mom doesn't want to send that kind of money.(lol). I'm dieing to see it, so many people say that it's really good. It's making me go crazy!(lol).
Guest unidancer2003
Posted
I love fruits basket Kyo-kun for ever[IMG]http://[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/darkprincesskyosdream/kyobump.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]
Guest unidancer2003
Posted
[IMG]http://photobucket.com/albums/b208/darkprincesskyosdream/?action=view¤t=kyobump.jpg[/IMG]
Guest unidancer2003
Posted
lol I'm new how do you post images?...^^:
Guest abreywind maste
Posted
you open the image on your computer click copy then post on your reply message :animesmil
Guest abreywind maste
Posted
if that does not work then click on the insert image it shows a mountain and a sun on the post reply
Posted
[color=#6699cc]I have closed this thread for several reasons.

First, there is already an official OB [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=32676]Fruits Basket thread[/url]. Before starting a new thread about an anime, please check the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208]Official Threads Directory[/url] to see if there is already a thread about it. More detail can be found in our official rules or in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37269]How to Post[/url] sticky at the top of the Anime Lounge main page.

Second, double and triple posting (posting more than once in a row) is not allowed at OtakuBoards. If you have something you wish to add to a post, use the EDIT button at the bottom of the original post. You can modify any part of the post (excluding, if yours is the first post in a thread, the thread title.)

Third, it is important that any given thread stay generally on topic. Example: a Fruits Basket thread should not be used to discuss how to get an avatar or how to post an image.

Finally, the general post quality in this thread is quite bad.

[b]abreywind maste[/b], please integrate some punctuation and capitalisation into your posts and stop double posting. Also, if you are going to answer a question, if would be helpful if you gave the correct answer.

[b]frubafan4eva[/b], please use capitalisation. In most cases, each part of your post does not need to be on a different line.

[b]unidancer2003[/b], one word (or one-image) posts are not allowed. Please take to heart what I have already said about double posting.

To answer your question, you were on the right track with posting images. If the image is already online (such as the one you were trying to post), simply take the image URL and paste it between the [img] and [/img] tags. The URL you want is the one where [i]only[/i] the image itself is visible. (For your image, it would be "http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/darkprincesskyosdream/kyobump.jpg".) You can get to this by right clicking on the image and opening the image in a new window or a new tab.

Alternatively, you can upload images from your computer using the option in the "Reply to thread" page. The image will then appear as a thumbnail and a link at the bottom of your post. [/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...