OtakuBoards

Who Else Is Completly With Me When I Say This!?

Guest alchemist 101

Guest alchemist 101
who here has read full meatal panic. i managed to get a copy and found it good. but i must confess that DEMON DIARIES,LOVE HINA, AI YORI AOSHI. Are the top mangas out there in my book. a good dose of romance,stupidity,comedy,and fantasy make these a perfect balance for any reader.

but yet i still have this void lol...... so need recomendations for just lots of good mangas !!!!!!!

[QUOTE=alchemist 101]:animeangr [I]Who else is completly anoyed by Lore Team Leader of Team Koizumi???
I hate how she thinks that she know every thing!!! its the most childest act i have ever seen. Almost evert thread i read.... there she is trying to (SAVE THE WORLD ONE THREAD AT A TIME)!!!! So tell me if im wrong but...[/I]

HEY LORE SHUT UP AND START YOUR OWN SITE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!! :p[/QUOTE]

I think this thread is a bit childish. Making a thread just to bash someone? Lore is a team leader and she is here to enforce the rules.
But, in my opinion you seem a bit jealous...

[color=#6699cc]I am working to keep Anime Lounge at the same level of quality that is required at every other part of OtakuBoards.

If you've got a concern, you're welcome to take it up with me. If you'd rather not talk with me, both Dagger and Desbreko are in a position to tell me to cool down. Inciting rebellion among the masses is probably not your best bet.

And this is really going to be a jab, but 1.) your post quality isn't great, 2.) threads about improving the site should be in the [i]Suggestions[/i] forum, and 3.) threads about Manga should be in the [i]manga[/i] forum.[/color]