OtakuBoards

Sean-a-Paul

celestialcharm

One of my sisters is obsessed with Sean Paul. We even went to his concert one year.

Who is this Sean Paul? Well, for those who don't know, he is a dancehall singer from Jamaica. He sung hits like 'Gimme the light', 'Like Glue,' 'Get Busy' and 'I'm still in love with you ft Sasha.'

He disapeared for awhile because he was in Africa or something. But, now he's back! :D

His newest video is 'We be Burnin.'

So I was wondering if they're are any other Sean Paul fans here. What songs are your favorites and do you like his new video?

My favorite song would be "Get Busy." I like it because the video was filmed in Brampton(the city right beside mine), I love the little boy dancing in it, the good beat, and the part with the older guy saying "Stop Banging on the Furnace." :animesmil He reminds me of my dad.

But 'We be Burnin' is going to be a hit! Well, where I'm from anyways. :animeswea

You can watch some of his videos [URL=http://music.yahoo.com/ar-295912-videos--Sean-Paul]here[/URL]

and his newest video is [URL=http://www.sean-paul.net/]here[/URL] but the quality is a little bad

[size=1][color=Gray]Ah, Sean Paul, one song springs to mind, "Like Glue". That has to be hands down, the most horrendous song I've ever heard. There is nothing I'd like more than to have that song permantently erased from my memory somehow.[/color][/size][color=Gray]
[/color]

[QUOTE=Evil Jedi][size=1][color=Gray]Ah, Sean Paul, one song springs to mind, "Like Glue". That has to be hands down, the most horrendous song I've ever heard. There is nothing I'd like more than to have that song permantently erased from my memory somehow.[/color][/size][color=Gray]
[/color][/QUOTE]

Hahaha, I like your opinion. The songs you dislike deserve to be erased from your memory. So, I assume you don't like this genre.

Well, anyways, the thing that sucks about some of his songs, is that it's about weed!! We be burnin' is about weed! That's what annoys me. But, I'll check out his new album. Hopefully there's songs on it not about weed.