Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i don't understand why my boyfriend doesn't like playing video games with me. I like playing with him but he always just wants to play with his roommate. I am not that good at Halo so we usually just play DOA and stuff like that.

I made an effort to play Halo with him and he seemed interested for a bit but it kind of wore off.


Any Suggestions?
Posted
[size=1]Hm, it sounds like your boyfriend doesn't want to "overpower" you in-game. Maybe he feels that if he plays to his potential/his rules, it might upset you or discourage you from playing. It's that, or he doesn't feel challenged. I'm sorry if that sounded rude and cold of me, but those are the only two reasons I can think of. And I don't like bull-facing people.

Perhaps you should talk to him, ask him why he doesn't like playing with you. [/size]
Posted
Sometimes it's good for a couple to have seperate interests--and to keep them seperate. If it's something he prefers to do with his friends, you should let him have that space. You don't have to do everything together.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...