Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, so I was wondering if someone out there could put a banner together for me? I have two pictures attached that I'd like used and a quote here

[I]"...And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
are the best I've ever had."[/I]

So if someone could put something together for me, that'd be really great :catgirl:
Posted
[color=darkblue]Well, using my newfound courage to try graphics, I gave your request a go. I have no idea whether this is what you were going for or not, so do with it as you will. ^^;[/color]
Posted
[size=1]Hm... It's just a quicky. If you wish for something changed, just ask. ^_^

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24382&stc=1[/img]
[/size]
Posted
wow..., i love it. If you could show just a little more of the dancer and the flame/lava in the back, that'd be about perfect.

I'm going to keep yours Lady Katana on my computer though, because I like that one too, but I like the larger one for this site. :catgirl:
Posted
[size=1][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8625/astdsrequest0pd.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I threw that together last night. I hope it's what you were asking for.
[/size]
Posted
[size=1]I'd honestly recommend you save it on your comp. Then you could upload it to a free image hosting place such as [url="http://www.photobucket.com"]Photobucket.com[/url] or [url="http://www.imageshack.us"]Imageshack.us[/url]. Using the OB attatchments only lets the image be viewed by members... and when a guest, or someone not logged in views it, it shows a big... red... [/size][size=1][color=Red][size=4][b][size=6]X[/b][/size][/size][color=black]... See what I mean. It helps, and does alot better at not eating up OB's bandwidth.

*Photobucket and Imageshack are linked... go ahead and click on them to choose the host you want.* ~_^[/color] [/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...