Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
its been a VERY long time sonce i posted here :animeswea , so i'll come back with a picture :animesmil .

Uhh... two shots of trey from shaman king and his name. why am i sayingthis. your not blind.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=Sienna]I applaud you! Your shading is very skilled, and the pictures are absolutely wonderful. I'm surprised at the lack of smudging you seem to have on your picture - very handy indeed. I especially like the lower image - his vest and personage are so well-drawn. The forehead scarf/band is absolutely beautiful with the work you put on the design, as well as the tie in the back. Very nice and skilled - it's been a while since I've seen something hand-drawn that I've liked.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Oh my... Where have you been?! Anyhoo, you have gotten alot better Sty. Its always a treat to see someone's work after a long absence. The only thing that bothers me is the right shoulder on the top character, aside from that its nicely drawn.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...