OtakuBoards

Dance [M - LV]

ArunueShekamari

[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Kitty - Moderator[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Muad-Dib' - Player '[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]BlackTigerGurl - Player '[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Butterfly - Moderator '[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Sui Generis - Player[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Seibzeihn - Player[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Hayama - Player '[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]I'm thinking I only cut one or two people. Please excuse my absence lately, I've been extreamly busy. there should be no problem with it now. If any of you seven are inconvenienced by the delay and can no longer play, please PM me.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]I'm most likely gunna do this in a chapter system after everyone posts atleast once. I'll put a ' after your name once you post, just to keep things simply in order. Introduce your charecter and start introducing your character in the RP game as well.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]IC:[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Lukas Dodd scanned through the code on his monitor quickly. Not looking for anything particularly important, his eyes moved quickly over the screen. Satisfied, he took the disk out of one drive and put it into another.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]The phone rang and Lukas stood, walking to the end table where the phone sat and picked it up.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]Dallas Walker had called him up again to remind him to check out [i]Dance[/i]. He was, of course, just about to pop the disk in. But the distraction from being active and picking up the phone caused him to delay. He grabbed his car keys and proceeded out the door, the game disk sticking out of the drive.[/color][/size][/font]

[SIZE=2][FONT= Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue] With a defeated sigh, Tobias Kard shut his bedroom door and threw his schoolbag onto his bed. Another day of mind-numbingly boring classes?

A cat leapt off the bed and rubbed itself against the teenage boy?s legs. Tobias smiled down at the small, furry creature. ?Hey Ace. I bet you had a thrilling day.? He patted the cat on the head and walked over to his computer. With a click and a hum the machine came to life. He linked himself to the system and grabbed a disk off his desk.

Tobias loaded in a disk and the screen flashed one word: DANCE. In a pulse of light Tobias entered the game and ceased to be Tobias.

Tei looked around the virtual world he existed in. The inconspicuous boy had been replaced by a tall, black-haired man with cold golden eyes. He wore a long, sleeveless red jacket over his navy shirt and pants. With a smirk Tei drew his katana and tested its weight in his hands.

He was ready to dance.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]With the evening fast approaching, Riso Dorner was getting ready for his favorite gaming hours. He had returned from his part-time job not long ago, and his parents remained at their own jobs. His computer might not be a new model, but with a few of his own modifications it easily ran the games he frequently installed and downloaded. Now he sat on the carpet where it lay, raised on a three inch high 'desk', the monitor sitting on top of it.

The disk drive withdrew with a tiny '[i]click[/i]' and the [I]Dance[/I] main screen came up on the monitor. Riso sorted through the menu until the game told him "[i]Choose Spawn Point [U]Kerb[/U].[/i]" Today he picked Kyoto, a new region for him as he had only had the game for twelve days. "[i]Please Put On Your Virtual Reality Headset.[/i]"[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo][CENTER][SIZE=1]"Ugh...The day seems to drag on for so long," Tona Shema after slamming her school stuff down on the bed. She patted the dust off her skirt that had appeared after she dashed all the way from school
"Now it is time to boot in," she said walking over to her computer. In the process of walking to her black Dell computer she snatched a disk from her dresser that read DANCE on the front of it in bright dazzling colors and put it in the CD rom. She sat down infront of the computer as the screen printed up 'DANCE'. "Put on your vitural headset," said the automatic manual. "Gotcha," Tona said giggling as she put the headset on," Load in Alika."[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed] The sound of vehicles roamed through the air as the night began to set. In a lovely condo which seemed so empty yet peaceful, Li laid in her comfortable queen sized bed with baby blue silken sheets. She was finishing up her last sentences to her romantic yet dark story, which was to be the entry for a contest. The alarm had begun to ring, letting her know it was time for, ?Dance?.

?[I]Damn[/I]?if only I didn?t run my life by a schedule.?, Li said in a slight murmur as she stood up top her bed and grabbed her Dance gear.

[B]_PASSWORD?

_L2536

_LOGGING IN

_WELCOME CHO[/B]

No longer Li, Cho started scanning the surrounding area and went into moderation mode. Cho had though it would be easy tonight, but once again her thoughts deceived her. A fellow newcomer had mailed her about a harasser and asked her to do something about it. Cho simply smirked and access the control panel and searched for the users given name. [/COLOR]