OtakuBoards

Anime RP! Existing and Original Characters accepted!

Guest JediStorm

Guest JediStorm
My Character is named Tsuri. She has bright auburn hair, that is pulled back into a ponytail currently. Her eyes are red/gold, she's about 17, and is 5'7. She's wearing a dark green cloak, and a gold/red tunic that matches her eyes. She's also wearing hoop earings.

She is standing in a fairly small town, off to the side of the street looking at a map. She's obviously lost.

Guest JediStorm
Tsuri pushes some hairs that were falling out of her ponytail behind her ears.

"Where does Rallia live. I could have sworn that it was on this street, but i don't see it anywhere..." she murmered to herself. Rallia was a very close childhood friend of Tsuri, but they're paths had seperated when Rallia's wealthier family had moved to a town with a better reputation. Tsuri was forced to say farewell to her friend, but they had sworn to find eachother again in the future. It had been eight years now and Tsuri had finally lef the rough and dangerous streets of her hometown and now had traced Rallia to this town. She just couldn't find where the house she was looking for was...

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Welcome to the Arena, [B]JediStorm[/B]. I'm afraid this thread is being locked for three reasons:

1. [B]Rating.[/B] As stated in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]sticky[/URL], all RPGs must have ratings. This is merely as a precaution to ensure that nobody winds up reading something that they have no desire to.

2. [B]Recruitment.[/B] All RPGs [i]must[/i] go through recruitment. That way you know who's playing and who's not. The Inn is [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48]here[/URL]. You need to post a discription and what you need for characters there first.

3.[B] Double Posting is not permitted[/B] anywhere on OB.

Read the sticky, know the sticky, the sticky is your friend, as it makes both our lives easier. Feel free to repost this, correcting what needs be, and also feel free to recruit other players. But for now,

[b]Thread locked.[/b][/COLOR]