OtakuBoards

Naruto Dub - Anyone Watch it?

Souryuuha

Well, I didnt see a thread like this anywhere else...I just hope that it doesn't taint the boards... ^^;; anyhoo, I made this thread for people to discuss the english Naruto dub. I just watched the first two episodes when they aired last night, did anyone else watch them? (and actually stick around long enough to see both of them? XD)

My opinion, it was alot better then I thought it would be, I have no real complaints YET, and I actually enjoyed it. My friend was over and she watched it with me. Naruto's voice kinda scared her... but his voice actress is 40+-years0old, and I think she did an awesome job. I was saddend that they changed the ending theme, and removed 'Wind', I think that was the part that bothered me the most... XD

Anyway, comments? complaints? Post 'em here!

I merged the previous version of this thread with the official Naruto topic, which is supposed to encompass all Naruto-related discussion (including stuff about the dub). Feel free to edit the content here into your second post in the Naruto thread; I'm deleting the first, so it's no longer a double. Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~