Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]I need a banner cause I never had one before and don't know how to make one. Plus I want a snazzy cool looking avi. Something that expresses my user name. Like a anime tiger or just a picture of a cat or something. I don't care. As for the banner I don't care what size as long as it is see able but I want it in dark colors. NO bright colors. If someone would take the honor of doing this task for me, thank you muches.

Sincerly,
BlackTigerGurl :catgirl: [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
hm...I'll give it a shot. how's this?

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ShadowessTheNight/gjfgjdfjg.jpg[/IMG] <-Avitar?

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ShadowessTheNight/gfjgfdjkg.jpg[/IMG] <-banner?
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]Whoa, that looks awesome. I love it. Could you put 'BlackTigerGurl in the banner? Like under the anime chick. If isn't to much trouble.

Sincerly,
BlackTigerGurl :catgirl: [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...