OtakuBoards

whats your fetish

Guest Bondage boy

Guest Bondage boy
mine in obviously bondage but whats yours? i have others ill reveal later plus add why you enjoy your fetifh i enjoy bondage because i love being subserviant to a hot female :animenose

I am still amazed how so many seventeen year old people seem to have not heard of Mr. Period and Miss Comma... :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I don't think this is an appropriate place to discuss fetishes, as fascinating as they might at times be. The internet is filled with more suitable boards for you to announce and enjoy your sadomasochistic pleasure, so I'd advice you take this discussion there. ;P

PS. hope this doesn't look like I'm playing mod or anything, I was just voicing out my opinion on the matter. If the moderators deem this thread suitable, I have no say in it.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Hello, Bondage Boy. First off I'd like to point out or [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][B][U]Rules[/U][/B][/URL] here on OtakuBoards, and encourage you to read them (If you haven't done so already).

I have to agree with Sage, in saying that this isn't exactly the best place to be discussing sexual fetishes. There isn't much to discuss besides your crazing hormone fantasies. And Bondage Boy's opening comment wasn't exactly stated in a very high quality, mature manner. I know that [I]some[/I] members who are familiar with how the posting system works could pull off a reply that would be acceptable (In a mature manner), but not many. I think it'd be best for this thread to be closed before it turns spammy, and perhaps creepy.

If there's a thread that you feel needs to be "moded", Sage, Report the post, and either myself or another moderator will be sure to check it out. :animesmil

[quote name='Your Mother][SIZE=1']Yo man, is that avatar what I think it is?[/SIZE][/quote]
Your Mother, When posting in a thread please make sure it contributes to the topic of disscussion. If you'd like to "chat" with another member off topic, please do it through our PM messaging system. This helps keep our threads clean of spam and on topic.

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM myself or any other moderators. Thank you!

[B]Thread Closed[/B].[/FONT]