OtakuBoards

Online anime sites!

Art Master

I've been searching the web trying to find place I can watch Fruit Basket or any anime online. So far I've had no luck. So the question stands does anyone know a place I can watch Fruit Basket online for free. It doesn't have to be free but if it was that would be nice. Oh and they have to be in english. If you know any please tell me. Thanks a lot!

Art Master :D

As is stated in our rules, OtakuBoards prohibits asking for or providing links to illegal material. This includes licensed, legally available material as well as unlicensed fansubs (or outright bootlegs). My advice? Buy the DVDs, or take your requests elsewhere. We'd love to discuss the content of Fruits Basket (or the features of the official DVDs) with you, but we aren't here to help illegally disseminate it. Please also keep in mind that double posting isn't permitted here.

And for the record, you should feel free to private message me if you need to have a duplicate thread deleted (alternatively, hit the "Report Bad Post" button, which basically accomplishes the same thing). Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~