OtakuBoards

Hi!!

Kilaria

Hello,
I'm new here. Just thought i'd introduce myself...

I'm into many different types of Anime and Manga. Mostly the romantic fluffy types (yes i admit it) That could be because Sailor Moon is the show that got me started on anime in the first place. And the love for that style and plot just kind of stuck with me.

As of right now i'm working on finishing the Utena series. I recently read half of the Ranma manga, and i'm looking to purchase the second part of Fushigi Yugi.

if you want to know more about me personally you can go here: [url]http://spaces.msn.com/members/kilaria/[/url]

Or you can see my artwork here: [url]http://spaces.msn.com/members/kilaria/[/url]

Looking forward to joining in on the conversations. :D

Kilaria

Guest Bondage boy
for warning you, you will get heat for this post. i did an intro post and i got the warned. i also catch heat for no punctuation even though thats my style. i choose not to use punctuation in my poetry and id like not to use it here but its in the tos so i cant! :animeangr

[quote name='Bondage boy']for warning you, you will get heat for this post. i did an intro post and i got the warned. i also catch heat for no punctuation even though thats my style. i choose not to use punctuation in my poetry and id like not to use it here but its in the tos so i cant! :animeangr[/quote]

Should my introduction be done somewhere else? If so, i'd be more than happy to move it....

And as for punctuation. That's definitly not a problem i have when it comes to my posts.

Kilaria

[quote name='Bondage boy']for warning you, you will get heat for this post. i did an intro post and i got the warned. i also catch heat for no punctuation even though thats my style. i choose not to use punctuation in my poetry and id like not to use it here but its in the tos so i cant! :animeangr[/quote]
...oh my word.. that post could be picked apart on so many levels.. ironic that it's a warning against bad punctuation, I think...

Though I think "I did an intro and I got the warned" should be in my top ten Otakuboards Quotes..

But yeah, I don't think Kilaria has a problem in that department by the looks of it..

[font=Trebuchet MS]Welcome to OtakuBoards, [b]Kilaria[/b].

As has been pointed out, we don't allow intro threads here. We prefer to just get to know you through your posts in other threads, so jump right in!

I'd suggest you take a look at the Rules and FAQ - both located in the left sidebar. If you still have questions, feel free to PM me or one of the other Moderators.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

[b]Bondage boy, [/b]not using punctuation in poetry is one thing, not using it in what is intended to be a legible piece of prose is quite another. Omitting punctuation makes it far harder to understand what you're saying; many of your points will be lost by people saying, "gack, that's illegible, I'll just not bother reading it". Although, if you want to post any of your poetry, I'd like to direct you to the [b]OB Anthology, [/b]right down the bottom of the index page.

Finally, I hate to throw the book at you so many times when you've only just joined, but we don't allow 'back-seat modding' or 'playing Mod' here either. Don't tell people they're going to catch heat for intro threads. Just let the Mods find it and do their job.

Phew. [b]Thread closed.[/b]
[/font]