Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I need help


Guest darkess20042005

Recommended Posts

Guest darkess20042005
Posted
[SIZE=4]I been drawing for 4 years now i just starting Manga i need help on the faces can some on help me out there thanks alot [/SIZE] :animesmil
Posted
[font=Verdana][size=2]You need help drawing faces? My advice is: don't bother looking in a 'How to Draw Manga' book. It doesn't help you. Try to come up with your own style of art, from scratch. Just try to visualize in your mind what your character would look like.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]From there, try to draw what you see every time you think about your character. It won't end up like you envisioned it, but it will most likely be better. Example: I just started drawing a comic also. I personally start one character with the eyes first, because the shape of the eyes completely determine the shape of everything else. And it's not chibi.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]At any rate, think of how the character is suppossed to look, and try to make as close a likeness as possible.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Sir G[/size][/font]
Guest darkess20042005
Posted
[SIZE=2][COLOR=Navy]Thank you. I need it that advice a lot so I can start on my comic book[/COLOR][/SIZE] :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...