OtakuBoards

I'm having the worst year of my life

ChibiHorsewoman

Guest soul surviver
S[COLOR=DarkRed]orry that your going throw a hard time at the moment CHW. I'v never been married or divorced so I don't know what your going throw but I do remember how painful it was for my dad when my parents got divoiced.He went throw hell and he told me after that it was only me and my sister that got him throw it. My parent couldn't agree on who should look after us so they went to court and my mum one. It was another hard blow for him but he got us for one weekend ever two weeks so we still grow up with him close to us.
My dad meet someone eles after the divoce and now both my parents are happly married.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is it may hurt at the moment but you don't know what the future holds so hang in there and find out.
On another matter I don't blame you for hating your ex but try to come to a level of under standing with him were you can talk and get along for your daughter because my cosion parents didn't get along or talk and it made life alot harder for her, and it may be what keeps your child happy as I don't think anyone should have to be stuck in the middle of your parents, it causes too much pain on the child.
I hope your life brightens up soon and that good things come your way. Suiside may seem like a good idear at the mo but then your child wont know what her mother was rally like, so stay strong for her.[/COLOR]

Guest kuroinuyoukai
[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]Hi, it's the ever perky CHW to admit that I'm really [i]not[/i] that perky. I'm really having a rough time. Yes, this is out of character, but hear me out.

My world started crashing down back in March when my soon to be ex- husband decided that he wanted a divorce, he then decided to see how things would work out and I thought things were going great. We went up th Ft. Drum where he's stationed now and looked at houses, bought some antiques. He even bought a new vehicle. We were planning for our future together with our daughter.

Then he went back to TX and decided that he wanted a divorce. He also started seeing this other woman (34 with a ten year old) who he'd known since we were engaged. He says he loves her more than he ever loved me. Which really hurts. It hurts even more to know that even before our divorce is finalized they're already engaged. I hope I can get him on that.

On top of this I'm sick (hyper active Thyroid) and keep losing my jobs about a month into them.

This whole situation makes me ill both physically and emotionally. I suffer from chronic depression (no seriously I do) and have recently gone back to thinking of suicide- even seeing my daughter doesn't help sometimes. I'm just tired of being strong, fighting everything and struggling through. I really just want to get everything over with in one way or another.

I'm not saying this for sympathy, just advice and to get it off my chest. I'm either snapping at someone or crying. I can't get through my days as easily as I thought I could. I really rather just die and get it over with. I already feel dead inside.

So advice, stories requests for my stuff? Please don't delete the post.[/color][/QUOTE]
Hey, I understand. I have been diagnosed with severe clinical depression myself and I know it's not easy. Cry girl, it helps. I'm serious. I have tried suicide(was not successful thank God) and sometimes feel really bad. Sometimes it helps to go somewhere away from people and scream your head off! Preferably out in the country-so no one will think you are getting attacked. I hope everything gets better for you. God bless you.