OtakuBoards

sup? i'm new

Guest HitorikiDJ

[quote name='HitorikiDJ']hey, noob here, or at least to these boards. what do you guys usually do/talk about round here?[/quote]

Well, basically, in theotaku lounge, we talk bout anything or at least I think :animeswea

I'm not too sure bout that one, my favorite is the anime lounge. That's where people talk about anything that has to do with anime.
Well, basically, the otaku boards are where people talk about certain things, on certain topics.

Does that make sense? :animesmil
Well, I think it does anyways, welcome to theotaku boards, or know as the OB to some people. :D

[QUOTE=Howlingvampire4]Well, basically, in theotaku lounge, we talk bout anything or at least I think :animeswea

I'm not too sure bout that one, my favorite is the anime lounge. That's where people talk about anything that has to do with anime.
Well, basically, the otaku boards are where people talk about certain things, on certain topics.

Does that make sense? :animesmil
Well, I think it does anyways, welcome to theotaku boards, or know as the OB to some people. :D[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Chiller]Hmmmmm..........

Howlingvampire4 pretty much told you all about the OB.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Shadow Blade][SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Chiller]Hmmmmm..........

Howlingvampire4 pretty much told you all about the OB.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

awesome, well, HitorikiDJ, I may not be a moderator, but I have been on this site for a while, so if yiu have any more questions, feel free to private message me, or, try to find a moderator, I'm not sure what all of their names are, but I know one of them is called Dagger, I think.

[quote name='Howlingvampire4']awesome, well, HitorikiDJ, I may not be a moderator, but I have been on this site for a while, so if yiu have any more questions, feel free to private message me, or, try to find a moderator, I'm not sure what all of their names are, but I know one of them is called Dagger, I think.[/quote][color=#6699cc]There's a handy list of moderators [url=http://otakuboards.com/showgroups.php?]here[/url].

You can get a very good idea about the site simply by browsing the forums for a little while. The main page lists the forums as well as offers a brief description of each, and looking at the (open!) threads in each individual forum will give you a good idea of what kind of discussion we normally have.

Anime Lounge is for discussion of anime anime series, movie, or topic (although it has special rules for posting, which you should be sure to read before you begin posting there). Manga Workshop is about manga, Play It (also has special rules) is about video games, etc.

My favorite part of the site is Otaku Lounge, this forum. It's basically for "off topic" (read: Non gaming/anime) discussion.

There's a forum to show off artwork, and the Arena is a large portion of the site devoted to writing, including multi-player RPGS (or collaborative stories).[/color]