OtakuBoards

Downloading Beyblade, all series.

Nordic Angel

[B][COLOR=Red]:help: I love this anime but haven't seen it all due to late airings here where I live. So now I was wondering; is there SOMEONE that know if it is possible to download this anime? I don't care whether it's on japanese with english subtitles or english, I just want to see it.

Any help in giving me sites, or any help in general is deeply appreciated! :love2:

And if you have some sites where it's possible to download other anime like InuYasha, Full Metal Alchemist and so on, I would love to get them too.

Thank you in advance, Nordic Angel from Norway. :wave:[/COLOR][/B]

Welcome to OtakuBoards, Nordic Angel.

As it happens, we don't permit linking to illegal material (or, to put it another way, material of uncertain-at-best legality)--a category that encompasses fansubs as well as scanlations, mp3s, etc. We certainly won't stop you from discussing shows which are realistically available only via downloading, but we'd rather keep discussion of the downloading itself to an absolute minimum.

If you have any comments or questions about our policies, feel free to private message me or one of the other staff members. Thanks!

Thread closed.

~Dagger~