OtakuBoards

InuYasha. [PG but might go to PG13 depending on what happend]

Guest Sayuri

Guest Sayuri
Legion tells of a demon woman know as the Water Princess, who's beauty is surpassed only only by her kindness and caring, chained to a stone in the middle of a lake by a jelous socceress. Rare is the blood of this beauty; half fox demon, which took over her feature giving her flaming red hair and emerald green eyes, 1/4 wolf from her father why the other 1/4 from her mother remains a mystery. The Water Princess has the ability to move water by using her energy but was weak after a battle with the socceress and hasn't the energy to use the toxic waters around her, blood stain from the hundreds of men who touch it trying to rescue her, to burn the chains. It's said that a great demon will someday set her free but after 20 years even her parents have given up hope. The day this great demon reveals himself and saves the Water Princess will be a joyist day indeed.
(Sorry if I made any typos. Don't go thinking she's prefect by just looking at the legion about her. She's accully far from perfect which will become appearent as the story goes about.)

Well; if you do accept me here's my character:
Name: Kyru Windwaker
race: half- wolf demon.
apperance: Hair: Balck with silver bangs lining her face. Eyes: Ice blue, dark blue around her iris. Tail and ears.
background: Kyru is in search for someone woh will accept her for who she is. When she was a child, she was thrown from the human city in which she lived in with her mortal, now dead, father. She found the demon tribe that held her mother's home, just to be rejected to. She is unsure of new people but doesn't hold grudges of acts to others.
weapon: arm daggers.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Welcome to the Arena, [B]Sayuri[/B]. I'm afraid this thread is being locked for three reasons:

1. [B]Quality.[/B] As stated in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]sticky[/URL], all RPGs must have correct spelling and (for the most part) grammar. That makes it easier to read, and thus more enjoyable.

2. [B]Recruitment.[/B] All RPGs [i]must[/i] go through recruitment. That way you know who's playing and who's not. The Inn is [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48]here[/URL]. You need to post a discription and what you need for characters there first.

Read the sticky, know the sticky, the sticky is your friend, as it makes both our lives easier. Feel free to repost this, correcting what needs be, and also feel free to recruit other players. But for now,

[b]Thread locked.[/b][/COLOR]