Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
All right, I'm going to keep this post short and sweet.

As I hobby, I collect Famous Font, or famous typefaces. A typeface is the style of your text, like "Times New Roman," a default Windows font. "Arial" is another one. I collect fonts from movies, tv, publications, and more. If anyone knows a place that I can find FREE famous fonts, aside from [url]http://www.eliteentertainment.net/famousfonts[/url] or [url]http://www.flaimo.com/famousfonts[/url] I would be really grateful. Check out the above sites and get free fonts from your favorite movie, tv show, even favorite band. Thank you. (If no one understands this, that's okay.

Thanks again, Link2000
Posted
No, you're not stupid. Actually I should have explained. I'm doing this to open up a site (scheduled 2002) called "famousfonts.cjb.net." Also, I need many "Jurassic Park" fonts for a game I'm creating...opening 2003. If you go to [url]http://www.jp3nl.com[/url] and look at the titles of the languages, THAT's the font I'm really looking for. (I haven't even made the logo for my game yet! :o)
Posted
That's okay if you didn't understand me. I was kind of tired last night, so my words may have been a bit hard to understand. Just forget about it. If anyone else has any help, though, I'll be happy to accept it.

Thanks, Link2000
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...