Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
All righty then. I'm wanting a banner and avatar set using the picture attached, and the only thing I have specific is I want my name in the bottom corner of the avatar, and the words "I hurt when you leave... so deep runs my love." All other specifics (font, border, size) is up to you. Thanks muchly!

Little Raven
Posted
[CENTER][SIZE=1]Alright, here you go. I didn't take very long on it, so it's not as great as it could be, but... Meh.

av-
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/fm010.png[/img]

ban-
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/fm011.png[/img]

If you'd like anything changed, just let me know.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
Those are awesome, sakura! ^_^ Anyone else can still submit, I'l wait a day or two. But this is really nice, I like it a lot.

EDIT: Ack! I tried to get he banner, and it's too tall. It's too tall by only four pixels! V_V
Posted
[CENTER][SIZE=1]ACK!!! @@ I accidentally made it 400x100 BEFORE I added the border... Crap... Well, here's one that's the correct size. Sorry 'bout that!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/fm012.png[/img][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[QUOTE=sakurasuka][CENTER][SIZE=1]ACK!!! @@ I accidentally made it 400x100 BEFORE I added the border... Crap... Well, here's one that's the correct size. Sorry 'bout that!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/fm012.png[/img][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Pwee, thank you so much!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...