Kougasgurl01 Posted October 3, 2005 Posted October 3, 2005 [color=magenta]okay the only reason I am posting this is cuz of my friend Tori. She loves pink, chocolate, kitties, and Johnny Depp. I dont like Johnny Depp. Yeah sure he's a good actor but c'mon he's so not cute. But thats only my opinion and my opinion doesnt matter. Tori i am making a page dedicated to you at my site. [url="http:www.myotaku.com/users/Kougasgurl01"]http:www.myotaku.com/users/Kougasgurl01[/url] its not there yet though . Ill mail you or tell you in school when it is. well thats all folks. peace. :catgirl: [/color]
Petie Posted October 3, 2005 Posted October 3, 2005 [font=Verdana][color=blue]Welcome to OtakuBoards Kougasgurl01. This type of thread is considered spam as all it is doing is advertising your site. Also, if you would like to get in touch with your friend through this site, please use the Private Messaging feature.[/color][/font] [font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font] [font=Verdana][color=blue]I suggest you read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/url] and [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?]FAQ[/url] before you continue posting. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other Moderator.[/color][/font] [font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font] [font=Verdana][color=blue]Thread closed.[/color][/font]
Recommended Posts