Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]I don't know of any off the top of my head, but have you tried Google?
You'd be surprised how much stuff you can find on there.[/size]
Posted
[font=Trebuchet MS]As Corey and 50 Cent have said, Google is, and has been since it's existed, the best search engine out there. I'm sure you'll find something on there.

For future reference, Howlingvampire4, try and make sure your threads actually have some conversational value, as opposed to posting a question to which the only relevant reply would be the answer. (Did that make sense?) What I mean is, try and make threads that can continue living after the original question has been answered.

In future, why not try placing queries like this one in your signature, so people can simply PM you the answer?

[b]Thread closed.[/b]
[/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...