shibatku Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 How many Chocographs do you have to get before you can get the one after the coral running one and after that how long till your get the flying one.
Asha'man Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 Probably FFIX. I have no idea how many, but I think it takes a lot
Shy Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [SIZE=1] I'm not exactly sure the number. I forgot, but I know that if you go to play online it can tell you. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.[/SIZE]
conpiracymonki Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [b]The one near 'the windy city' (or something...Cleyra ;)) is the one that makes you learn to shallow-dip... the one that's supposed to be near Treno (but is no way near) is the one that lets you go mountains and the one that's uh,... ??? somewhere makes you learn to ocean-swim... and the 6-chocopieces one let's you fly... ;) BTW,...my second chocograph let me shallow-dip..[/b]
Axel--Ignition Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 u just have to get certain ones, seph will probably prove me wrong and im not sure of the names but here is the whole list. Please excuse me, i havent played the game in almost a year. [color=skyblue]Reef[/color]- I think it's "Between Mountain" You find it near a shore. [color=crimson]Mountain[/color]- Maybe "Windy city" near Treano, (that may be where you get sea thou) [color=darkblue]Sea[/color]- not sure maybe the one i said for mountain [color=dkblue]golden[/color] Gold is the trickiest to find, u have to get all 6 chocograph pieces in hot&cold game which takes a lot of time. The pices make the last choco graph and then u have to find the treasure. Once u get the gold, u can do many things and sidequeasts. ------
conpiracymonki Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i] [B]u just have to get certain ones, seph will probably prove me wrong and im not sure of the names but here is the whole list. Please excuse me, i havent played the game in almost a year. [color=skyblue]Reef[/color]- I think it's "Between Mountain" You find it near a shore. [color=crimson]Mountain[/color]- Maybe "Windy city" near Treano, (that may be where you get sea thou) [color=darkblue]Sea[/color]- not sure maybe the one i said for mountain [color=dkblue]golden[/color] Gold is the trickiest to find, u have to get all 6 chocograph pieces in hot&cold game which takes a lot of time. The pices make the last choco graph and then u have to find the treasure. Once u get the gold, u can do many things and sidequeasts. ------ [/B][/QUOTE] [b]The windy City (Cleyra) gets ya the Reef one,..and the Treno one (but far away from it for some stupid reason) gets you either Mountain or Sea,...can't remember..[/b]
shibatku Posted December 5, 2001 Author Posted December 5, 2001 Well I had the Mountain one till my game got erased and I didn't want to go through getting all of those stupid chocograph pieces again because it took me alittle while to get all of those graphs. But anyway I had found alot of the things and I'm guessing that if I found the other places I would have the ocean right now If I had the memory card still.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now