OtakuBoards

FFIX Chocobo Hot and Cold Game

shibatku

[b]The one near 'the windy city' (or something...Cleyra ;))
is the one that makes you learn to shallow-dip...
the one that's supposed to be near Treno (but is no way near) is the one that lets you go mountains
and the one that's uh,... ??? somewhere makes you learn to ocean-swim...
and the 6-chocopieces one let's you fly... ;)

BTW,...my second chocograph let me shallow-dip..[/b]

u just have to get certain ones, seph will probably prove me wrong and im not sure of the names but here is the whole list.

Please excuse me, i havent played the game in almost a year.

[color=skyblue]Reef[/color]- I think it's "Between Mountain" You find it near a shore.
[color=crimson]Mountain[/color]- Maybe "Windy city" near Treano, (that may be where you get sea thou)
[color=darkblue]Sea[/color]- not sure maybe the one i said for mountain
[color=dkblue]golden[/color] Gold is the trickiest to find, u have to get all 6 chocograph pieces in hot&cold game which takes a lot of time. The pices make the last choco graph and then u have to find the treasure. Once u get the gold, u can do many things and sidequeasts.

------

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]u just have to get certain ones, seph will probably prove me wrong and im not sure of the names but here is the whole list.

Please excuse me, i havent played the game in almost a year.

[color=skyblue]Reef[/color]- I think it's "Between Mountain" You find it near a shore.
[color=crimson]Mountain[/color]- Maybe "Windy city" near Treano, (that may be where you get sea thou)
[color=darkblue]Sea[/color]- not sure maybe the one i said for mountain
[color=dkblue]golden[/color] Gold is the trickiest to find, u have to get all 6 chocograph pieces in hot&cold game which takes a lot of time. The pices make the last choco graph and then u have to find the treasure. Once u get the gold, u can do many things and sidequeasts.

------ [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]The windy City (Cleyra) gets ya the Reef one,..and the Treno one (but far away from it for some stupid reason) gets you either Mountain or Sea,...can't remember..[/b]

Well I had the Mountain one till my game got erased and I didn't want to go through getting all of those stupid chocograph pieces again because it took me alittle while to get all of those graphs.

But anyway I had found alot of the things and I'm guessing that if I found the other places I would have the ocean right now If I had the memory card still.