Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ALright..I am being lazy to do my own thing...but yet I do others...I guess i want something tha I don't know how it will turn out. Plus I haven't found a good picture..my searching skills suck. So here it goes:



Avatar:

Size: 150x80
Other: just my mame

Banner: 450x100
Quote: For the theme
(Theme) Dark and Lovely: (Quote) I died a long time ago...leaving you nothing to hold on to...
or
(Theme)Sexy & Deadly:: (Quote) Your not worth my emotions

Okay as you can tell (Hopefullly) the theme i'm going for is either dark and lovely or sexy and deadly...Anime of course...doesn't matter which show or if its cg....or if it has couple or girl/s. If you need any more details (I'm lost myself), post them here. Thank you I advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...