Trowa066 Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [COLOR=teal]Vote for you favorite gundam pilot...[/COLOR]
Shy Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [SIZE=1]We have a topic just like this, its about a week old... I like Ryu from Mobile Suit Gundam and Trowa from Gundam Wing.[/SIZE]
Trowa066 Posted December 1, 2001 Author Posted December 1, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]I know (I made it) but it didn't have a poll.[/COLOR] :therock: :therock:
Axel--Ignition Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 u should have more than GundamW. I think Judau Ashta (Gundam double Zeta[zz]) is awesome. My fav on the poll thou is trowa.
Trowa066 Posted December 1, 2001 Author Posted December 1, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]I know, but I really like this series[/COLOR] :babble: :babble:
Axel--Ignition Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 Yea, but GundamX will always be better.
Trowa066 Posted December 1, 2001 Author Posted December 1, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]I guess your right.[/COLOR] :therock: :therock:
Break Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]My favorite on this poll is Duo or Quatre...[/SIZE]
Soccer 4 Life Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Wufei all the way.......... :naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :smirk:
Trowa066 Posted December 3, 2001 Author Posted December 3, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Wufie is cool (i guess)[/COLOR] :therock: :therock:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now