Tyler Koregaten Posted October 9, 2005 Posted October 9, 2005 I've been thinking about posting this thread for some time. I don't know if it's going to go anywhere, though. The rules of this game are simple. In your post, give a link to a music file. Then, someone has to name that song. NOTE: Be careful that the URL of the song file doesn't give it away. Sounds easy enough, right? Well, here's the twist, the songs can only be classical, rock, metal(as described by Jake of Bodom) or Japanese(anime). Got harder, didn't it? After 30 or so posts, I'll tally scores and the winner will be given a special drawing in their honor, done by myself. I'll start it off: [URL=http://www.classicalarchives.com/m/free/014/ClassicalArchives_BACH_CelloSuite1_Burrowes.mp3]CLICK HERE[/URL] Enjoy [FONT=Times New Roman]Sincerely, Teiler Johannes Niels Jääfren Köregäten[/FONT]
Rhym Posted October 9, 2005 Posted October 9, 2005 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I'd love to identify that song, Tyler, but, umm, I can't. The site tells me I'm not a member and asks me to login. You might want to find that song somewhere else or maybe choose a different song. Plus, the URL gives it away. It's a cello suite by Bach. Great idea, by the way! I'm stoked for an un-broken link![/FONT][/COLOR]
Tyler Koregaten Posted October 10, 2005 Author Posted October 10, 2005 Yes, I know. I've been working on finding a working link, and also a better URL. I didn't pay attention to it. Thank you for being observative. Sincerely, Teiler Johannes Niels Jääfren Köregäten
Manic Webb Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 This thread doesn't sit right with me. For one thing, OtakuBoards doesn't condone the sharing of copyrighted song files, and this thread is just going to be a breeding ground for them. I also don't see it sparking much conversation; it'd be mostly a thread full of guesses. It's not against the rules, but it's also unfair toward users with dial-up internet. Sorry, but this thread is closed.
Recommended Posts