noblebebop22 Posted October 12, 2005 Posted October 12, 2005 I have the Gundam RPG-ish Game "Journey to Jaburo." however I cannot seem to progress any further in the game. I have beaten it hundreds of times. I have heard that you can play as seperate later series Gundams If you get the right ratings on the missions. However I apparently fail to do this. SO i was wondering if anyone had any Tips or Codes for me.?
Killer7 Posted October 12, 2005 Posted October 12, 2005 Wow this brings back memories, it has been at least 4 years since I played this game. Anyway, from what I remember the two main later series mobile suits (that you don't start out with) are kampfer and hygogg. I really just got them by accident doing alot of the extra missions, but I never got more then a few S's, so it shouldn't be to hard to get them. If you still need them go to gamefaqs.
Guest fathertime Posted October 17, 2005 Posted October 17, 2005 I liked most of the gundam games i played but on i didn't like it was encounters in space but the other ones was good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now