kizu Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 Well i was wondering, What is you favorite of the dragon warrior (monsters) series. I like my draogn warrior monster 2 the best, but i want your input.
Shy Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]*shyguys inner mod speaking* [COLOR=red]We don't need two Dragon warrior topics at the same time!! Arggh! :mad:[/COLOR] Okay, sorry about that. I have only played the original Dragon Warrior for the NES and its sequel. So I would have to say that the the first DW was my favorite (obviously).[/SIZE]
kizu Posted December 1, 2001 Author Posted December 1, 2001 What other one, the one where i am getting help from people. That is not the same. And you should vote too. My poll is going to be a big flop if people tell me who they vote for and don't mark it on the pole.
liamc2 Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 I have a rom (copy of the game so you can play on pc) for it, but i'm not sure what one it is, its on gameboy and can be in colour if you are using a gbc emulator or gameboy
kizu Posted December 17, 2001 Author Posted December 17, 2001 If you start playing the rom, doesn't a title flash up sometime? I know that it does in DWM, and DWM 2. I am not sure about the Dragon Warrior series though.
Fall Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Isn't there a DWM3 game coming out? I heard something about it, and if it is, I'll be sure to get it. =)
kizu Posted December 22, 2001 Author Posted December 22, 2001 SS where in the hell do you hear all of this stuff????
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now