Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dragon Warrior, Draogn Warrior Monster, or DWM2


What is your favorite  

3 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your favorite

    • Dragon Warrior (all of them)
      2
    • Draong Warrior Monsters
      0
    • Draong Warrior Monster 2 (either of them)
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well i was wondering, What is you favorite of the dragon warrior (monsters) series. I like my draogn warrior monster 2 the best, but i want your input.
Posted
[SIZE=1]*shyguys inner mod speaking*

[COLOR=red]We don't need two Dragon warrior topics at the same time!! Arggh! :mad:[/COLOR]

Okay, sorry about that. I have only played the original Dragon Warrior for the NES and its sequel. So I would have to say that the the first DW was my favorite (obviously).[/SIZE]
Posted
What other one, the one where i am getting help from people. That is not the same. And you should vote too. My poll is going to be a big flop if people tell me who they vote for and don't mark it on the pole.
Posted
I have a rom (copy of the game so you can play on pc) for it, but i'm not sure what one it is, its on gameboy and can be in colour if you are using a gbc emulator or gameboy
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
If you start playing the rom, doesn't a title flash up sometime? I know that it does in DWM, and DWM 2. I am not sure about the Dragon Warrior series though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...