Burori Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 I hearby ask any who wish to take upon my ultimate challenge! Make me a signature banner worthy of a DBZ Guru. Preferably Burori based please. :) And in turn you will be honoured and spared by my power. (preferably honoured more than spared)
r2vq Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 A very simple banner with one image, text, and brush work in the background. It didn't take me too long to make... so I guess that's why it's not that good. xD (That or I don't have talent. :animedepr xD) -ArV
Burori Posted October 18, 2005 Author Posted October 18, 2005 Not bad but if you could add in a good japanese translated quote from the movie 8 like.... Monster? Not so I am the devil!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now