KKC Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 [size=1]Hi, I was hoping if someone could please make me a spiffy looking banner and avatar of Kakashi from Naruto (cause he ish da coolist). I have am providing pics, so you don't have to go hunt them down on google ^^ On the Avatar, I would like my name, but I want it to be pretty small. And you can make the banner how ever cool looking you want, heck, throw in a quote if you want. I just want it to be spiffy. [/size]
Anxiety Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 [COLOR=DarkRed][size=1]Here my try. [b]Avi:[/b] [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/KKCavi.png[/img] URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/KKCavi.png[/url] [b]Banner:[/b] [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/KKC.png[/img] URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/KKC.png[/url] How's Kakashi doing? ;] [b]=Anxiety=[/b][/size][/COLOR]
NashvilleDream Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 here's some. Tell me if you want anything changed
KKC Posted October 19, 2005 Author Posted October 19, 2005 Ooo, I like both of them! Anxiety, I really liked yours, but you used the wrong picture, teehee. If you want to make another one with the picture I provided then i'll prolly use it! For now i'll use the one Nashville made. Thankyou ^^
sakurasuka Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 [CENTER][SIZE=1]Tell me if you'd like anything changed. av- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/kkc004.png[/IMG] ban- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/kkc003.png[/img][/SIZE][/CENTER]
KKC Posted October 24, 2005 Author Posted October 24, 2005 Oh wow! I absolutely love them! Thankyou to everyone who made me something!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now