Guest memia Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 Hi! I was wondering if I could please get someone to make me a banner before I started posting here. Here is the information: Sig: 400X110 Image: Attached. Use the girl in both pictures. It would be nice if you can use both if them if it looks good, but if not use the one that looks best. Text: On the signature put Bunnie Chan and happiness never fades... under it. Colors: Whatever looks best. I would really apreciate it if anyone could do this for me. Thank you!
SunfallE Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 Are you planning on using the banner here? If so the limit is 500 x 100. I can do the 400 width but the height would have to be 100. If it's for elsewhere then let me know and I'll give making you a banner a shot. ^_^
Guest memia Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 Yes I am! And that would be perfectly fine! If you need to adjust the sizes anymore to make it look better that will be fine too. And thank you! ^__^
sakurasuka Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 [CENTER][SIZE=1]Alright, I took a stab at it. Hope you like! av- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/mim005.png[/IMG] ban- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/mim003.png[/IMG] If you need anything changed, just let me know.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now