9mm Avenger Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [color=royalblue]Akira:*big animie-style sweatdrop*What?![/color]
Darkness Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Drake: my new friend didn't stutter. She doesn't feel like wasting her time with something so simple. Siren: New friend, huh? Drake: (whispering) shut up and play along. And quit sneezing on me!
TeroValor Posted December 6, 2001 Author Posted December 6, 2001 *Como lens over to Tieshie* Como: (I think we should jump in) Tieshie: (Okay,I think it a good plan) *As Tieshie and Como are run over to stop the fighting and rumble is hear.They all look over* Siren:Holy SxxT!Vamp Army! Como:Oh man.... *Como,Tieshie,and the other draw their weapon* Tieshie:Time to play..... *Tieshie leap in the air and with one slash of he's katana blade cut down a group of Vamps* Tieshie:you know these guys? PS conutine the story......
liamc2 Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 OOC: Sweet, another RPG :D *Liam watches from the trees, breathing heavily while clutching a deep bloody wound below his lungs* Liam: (thinks) another fallen vampire, like me, *as he watches siren* After I've regained my breath, I think I'd better jump in. . -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *Swinging his blade, Armaggeden, he leaps from the tree and into the thick of the battle*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now