Who Am I? Posted October 22, 2005 Posted October 22, 2005 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][U][B]Prologue[/B][/U] SmileForMe has given you a message. Accept message? Yes or No? Yes. SmileForMe: Hi there! BookGirl: Hi. Who's this? SmileForMe: That's a secret. BookGirl: ...ok. BookGirl: Bye then. SmileForMe: Wait! BookGirl: What? SmileForMe: < BookGirl: What? SmileForMe: < BookGirl: What's "<"? SmileForMe: < BookGirl: Bye then. BookGirl signed off at 4:28PM.[/SIZE][/COLOR] _________________________________________________ [I][SIZE=1]This is just the Prologue. Chapter 1 will be coming soon.[/SIZE][/I]
Adahn Posted October 28, 2005 Posted October 28, 2005 Is SmileForMe a stalker? The whole arrow pointing at the name gives me the impression that SmileForMe wants BookGirl to smile for him/her so he/she can see it. I see this going one of two ways. It will either become a romance, or a scary IM stalker thingy. What's much more likely, however, is that I am wrong. In this world there are things that I can see, and things that I can't see. Needless to say, there are lots more things that I can't see than things I can. I therefore have a 99.9999% chance of being wrong. If I'm right, then I'd better go buy a lottery ticket because I'm feeling lucky. Other than that, it's short, but interesting. I await the next installment, that I may make more predictions on the plot.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now