Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I like Chrono Crusade, though I haven't seen the dub version yet. I just have to say that I refuse to watch the end of the show. :nope:
Posted
Please post in our official Chrono Crusade [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38571&page=2][u]thread[/u][/url] if you would like to discuss the series. It's our policy to have one designated thread for each anime show, movie or OVA. It would be helpful if, in the future, you ran a search or checked the Directory sticky topic before creating a new series-specific thread.

(It would also help to keep in mind that we place an emphasis on post quality. Using proper spelling and complete sentences is very strongly encouraged.)

Anyway, if you have questions, feel free to private message me or one of the other staff members. Thanks!

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...