Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Japanese Transcripts


Recommended Posts

Guest torgosaves
Posted
Greetings! I have an important question to ask. I've been looking for a complete Japanese Transcript for Cowboy Bebop. I've only found episode one, and few other episodes, but not the complete series. Can anyone out there help me? Thankyou.
  • 4 years later...
Posted
[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Welcome to the boards, [B]Padraic54[/B].

Please be sure to check the time stamps on posts like these, as this was made back in 2005 with no replies, and the OP does not appear to be a member of the board anymore. Thread necromancy is fine in some circumstances, but in this case, I think it's safe to assume the thread ran its course long ago.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or another moderator.

[B]Thread closed.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...