Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ugh toonami is a butt first they take off kenshin then yu yu hakiso
how much more can i take they at least have naruto well watever im calling them butts thats just me but hey what's coming off toonami next ([COLOR=DarkRed]undefined[/COLOR][SIZE=2]undefined[/SIZE][FONT=Fixedsys]undefined[/FONT] :catgirl: i hope its that crappy trash bo bo bo)
Posted
[QUOTE=tomoe&battousai]ugh toonami is a butt first they take off kenshin then yu yu hakiso
how much more can i take they at least have naruto well watever im calling them butts thats just me but hey what's coming off toonami next ([COLOR=DarkRed]undefined[/COLOR][SIZE=2]undefined[/SIZE][FONT=Fixedsys]undefined[/FONT] :catgirl: i hope its that crappy trash bo bo bo)[/QUOTE]

OMG TOONAMI DOESN'T SUCK! although, I am frustarted about the shows that they took off too, but they have been putting some good ones. Bo bo bo is kinda crappy though. :animeswea
Posted
Number one Kenshin doesn't suck. And I remember it well, that's when I first really got into anime. It's a shame that they've stuped this low by putting that Bo bo bo bobobo stuff on. But some of the other stuff is good. Like Naruto and Zatch Bell. And even though I know most of you hate the dub One Peace. First of all what is going on with Maguzi, it like takes all the Toonami rejects. It's oh so lame. I can't stand it.
Posted
Save the TV schedule talk for [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=685121#post685121][u]this[/u][/url] thread, please. And, as always, try to keep the importance of good post quality in mind. You're welcome to private message me or one of the other staff members if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...