Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have been looking for an easier way of writing japanese characters. I have peace and courage almost mastered but some of the other ones are giving me trouble :animecry:. I want to know if anyone knows of any books or sites that i can use to better my style of caligraphy. does any one know? I would really appreciate it. :animesmil
Guest kuroinuyoukai
Posted
:catgirl: My sensee gave me this web site- [url]www.thejapanesepage.com[/url]
I haven't checked it out yet. But it might have what you are looking for. hope this helps. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...