Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:animeangr they does anyone know how to get "active backgrounds" off of your backgroup because i have two of them on now and i want them off but i don't know who and i was trying alot of things :animesigh

so i was wondering if anyone knew how too get them off :animeangr

thanks
Posted
[color=DarkSlateBlue][font=Trebuchet MS]Uhhh ... I don't know what 'active backgrounds' are, neither have I ever heard the term 'backgroup'. But I'm taking a wild guess that this thread would be better off in Tech Support.[/font][/color]
Posted
[font=Verdana][color=blue]I'd be happy to help you but I'd really need some more clarification as to what you mean. Could you possibly be talking about "Active Desktop Items" ? If that's the case, they're very easy to remove.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]To remove an active desktop item, right click on a non-active part of your desktop and click on properties. Then, go to the Desktop tab and click on the Customize Desktop button. In the new window that opens, click on the web tab. My Current Homepage cannot be removed but make sure it's unchecked. For any other Active Desktop Items you have there (which are probably checked), click on them and hit the delete button. Click yes and it should be gone. Then just click OK on that screen and the first screen and you should be good to go.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]And if that's not what you were talking about, sorry for taking you through all of that for nothing.[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...