Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hey!
Could someone please make me a wallpaper of the giant mountain of buildings from the opening of samurai champloo? I think it looks totally zen and I want it so badly. If you can make this background then you are the coolest person in the world and you will go straight to nirvana.

arigatou
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
thank you so much, i was beginning to think that no one knew what i was talking about.

also, if anyone has the "right side up" version that would be awesome too.
  • 5 months later...
Guest ayesha
Posted
[QUOTE=angels_egg]hey!
Could someone please make me a wallpaper of the giant mountain of buildings from the opening of samurai champloo? I think it looks totally zen and I want it so badly. If you can make this background then you are the coolest person in the world and you will go straight to nirvana.

arigatou[/QUOTE]


hey if you visit [url]http://www.samuraichamploodvd.com/[/url]
and then follow the link stuff there are wallpaper pictures you can open up in a new window right click and save as wallpaper. Hope this helps! and that if course i am the coolest person in the world! x x :animeswea

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...