Guest Hizuara Posted October 31, 2005 Posted October 31, 2005 Hi guys! I'm new sorta new here, and I don't really have skills with banner and avi making, so could someone do me a favor and make me a set? Here are the images. Avi; [URL]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b41/Hizuara/Khdeepdive92.jpg[/URL] Text: My username Banner: [URL]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b41/Hizuara/blindfold.jpg[/URL] Text: The name 'Hizu-chan' with the words 'The road to Dawn'' underneath. The pix are really big, so you can resize them if you want. Huge thanks to anyone who helps!
Anxiety Posted November 1, 2005 Posted November 1, 2005 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]I hope this is okay for you.. [B]Banner::[/B] [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/HizuBanner.png[/img] URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/HizuBanner.png[/url] [B]Avi::[/B] [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/HizuAvi.png[/img] URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/HizuAvi.png[/url] [B]==Anxiety==[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Hizuara Posted November 1, 2005 Posted November 1, 2005 Thanks so much! They're awesome! ^__^ *huggles* Thank you Anxiety!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now