Stark Posted November 2, 2005 Posted November 2, 2005 Hello. I started playing FFVIII recently, so I'm looking for a good Squall Leonhart avatar and/or banner to help get me in the spirit. The one I found on the OB is good...but it just doesn't quite hack it. I'd make one myself...but I don't have much talent in the visual arts. I also don't have any pictures for you all to use, unfortunately. But, seeing as you're all a creative bunch, I'm sure you'll find something. :catgirl: Thanks in advance! I have confidence in all of you!
Astdis Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 Here are some banners I was able to come up with for you, if you'd like something written on them, just let me know [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/luckywrit/squallb.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/luckywrit/squall-carb.gif[/IMG]
Persona Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 I gave it a go...it's more of a dark theme..so hope it's okay. Avi- [IMG]http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/9156/stark15mb.jpg[/IMG] Ban- [IMG]http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/4492/stark26ou.jpg[/IMG]
Stark Posted November 3, 2005 Author Posted November 3, 2005 Whoa! They all look great! Ah, Gemini? Your pics seem a little too dark for my tastes...still, I like the way you mixed the two pics on the banner. Astdis, they both are pics I liked before, but I never knew how well they'd translate as banners. The bottom one in particular--I was debating over that one for a little while before I essentially gave up on my search for a decent pic. Thank you! Now I don't think I'll forget to pop FFVIII into my PS2 anytime soon!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now