lilkid Posted November 2, 2005 Posted November 2, 2005 I would just like Anyone on it i just want one lol so can anyone do that for me?
SunfallE Posted November 2, 2005 Posted November 2, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Do you have a character in mind? Cause seriously I have pictures for quite a few of them from the series. If you have a favorite, like say Dark, Daisuke, or Krad, or if you want one of the other characters let me know and I'll give it a try. I've also made a whole set of avatars if you wanted one to match the banner. ^_^[/COLOR]
SunfallE Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Here they are, hope you like them. ^_^ I'm sorry I didn't get them posted earlier today but my Internet quit working and I couldn't get online for several hours. [/COLOR]
DarkDragon Posted November 4, 2005 Posted November 4, 2005 [CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][B]Lilkid[/B], congratulations on a great banner. But you triple posted and you can get in trouble for that. Just wanted to warn you okay? Please be careful next time please.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
lilkid Posted November 4, 2005 Author Posted November 4, 2005 i did?my bro might of posted the others cause i told him
Zeru Posted January 1, 2010 Posted January 1, 2010 [quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR=darkolivegreen]Here they are, hope you like them. ^_^ I'm sorry I didn't get them posted earlier today but my Internet quit working and I couldn't get online for several hours. [/COLOR][/quote] I have to do a school project, in which i have to build a site. May i use your banner for my site please? they're awesome
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now