Guest Kuro Ookami Posted November 7, 2005 Posted November 7, 2005 HELP ME! Ok I'm trying to post my art on the otaku, but it keeps saying something about the 700x1000 pixel format, and I have no idea how to fix it! PLEASE HELP! :animestun :animedepr :animecry:
Guest kuroinuyoukai Posted November 7, 2005 Posted November 7, 2005 [quote name='Kuro Ookami']HELP ME! Ok I'm trying to post my art on the otaku, but it keeps saying something about the 700x1000 pixel format, and I have no idea how to fix it! PLEASE HELP! :animestun :animedepr :animecry:[/quote] ok I can answer this one, i usually go to ms paint or microsoft photo editor and open the file. For MS Paint-click on image and then attributes. Change settings to pixels. Then stretch or skew down to size that fits. For Photo Editor-Open file and click on Image.Click on resize Set measurement to pixels and resize accordingly. Hope this helps. I am sorry if I wasn't specific enough or you don't have these two programs. :catgirl:
Guest Kuro Ookami Posted November 7, 2005 Posted November 7, 2005 [QUOTE=kuroinuyoukai]ok I can answer this one, i usually go to ms paint or microsoft photo editor and open the file. For MS Paint-click on image and then attributes. Change settings to pixels. Then stretch or skew down to size that fits. For Photo Editor-Open file and click on Image.Click on resize Set measurement to pixels and resize accordingly. Hope this helps. I am sorry if I wasn't specific enough or you don't have these two programs. :catgirl:[/QUOTE] THANK YOU SO MUCH! :animesmil
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now