Outlaw Posted November 8, 2005 Posted November 8, 2005 Well, winter is comming quickly, and I was hoping to get a solid snowboarding banner, using this picture, or if you already have a banner, that would work too. And, if possible, a matching avatar. [IMG]http://img.timeinc.net/snow/content/images/v19n2/o/SN1005_wal05.jpg[/IMG]
Anxiety Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 [color=darkgreen][size=1]Hey there! I didn't know what kind of request you wanted but here's my shot. ^ ^ [b]Banners:[/b] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Outlaw.png[/IMG] URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Outlaw.png[/url] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Outlaw2.png[/IMG] URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Outlaw2.png[/url] [b]Avatars:[/b] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/OutlawAvi.png[/IMG] URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/OutlawAvi.png[/url] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/OutlawAvi2.png[/IMG] URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/OutlawAvi2.png[/url] Hope you like `em! ;] I didn't know what kind of writing or whatever you wanted either. [b]==Anxiety==[/b][/size][/color]
Katana Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 [size=1][color=royalblue]*drools* Gorgeous picture... This one was hard to work with, because there wasn't anything you could get rid of without the picture looking funny. So I applied a couple of filters, brushes, and made up some random quote. = =;; [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24733&stc=1[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24734&stc=1[/img] This is a time where I actually REMEMBERED to do the avatar. XD And I realllly like it. ^_^ And that's it. If you want anything changed, just ask. Oh, and Anxiety: Don't mean to be playing mod, but I'm fairly confident you can only have one picture in your signature. And the DB Archives roxor. :3[/color][/size]
Outlaw Posted November 14, 2005 Author Posted November 14, 2005 Beutiful, thanks allot both of you guys. I tried making one too, though mine sucked, allot.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now