Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkslateblue] Um.. I wasn't sure where to put this thread, so I'm hoping this is an appropriate topic for the Otaku Lounge. >_>

Anyways, I am looking to buy a digital camcorder. The highest I'll pay for one is $320 or so, but I don't want to end up buying one that's cheap and works horribly. Does anyone here have any suggestions? I also need for the camcorder to be small (as in about the size of an average man's hand), and if anyone here knows, do some camcorders record on small dvds? I feel dumb saying this, but I'm pretty sure there are some, but I'm not 100% sure. And if there are, do they record well?

Thanks. :][/color]
Posted
For a regular size dvd recorder you are looking at $400+. So, here is a link to a list of solid-state (memory card) camcorders:

[URL]http://www.shopzilla.com/7S--Camcorders__Digital_Media_-_att545458--417806-__cat_id--11140000__prerd--1__sort--5[/URL]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...