BlackTigerGurl Posted November 13, 2005 Posted November 13, 2005 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][LEFT]Let's see, I think I need a new banner. Hm? What should it be? I want something dark. I don't care what picture it is of but something that resembles darkness. Then I would like the words [I]'I'm trapped in total darkness of you.'[/I] Is someone up for the job? And if you can't find a pic I would be glad to find one. :animesmil Thanks to anyone who takes the job. -BlackTigerGurl :catgirl: [/LEFT][/COLOR][/FONT]
NashvilleDream Posted November 20, 2005 Posted November 20, 2005 I hope one of these are alright... if there's something you want me to change just tell me k? The quote you wanted didn't make much sense to me... but I just put it like's it's on the post...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now