Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Rate the Quiz!  

6 members have voted

  1. 1. Rate the Quiz!

    • Easy
      0
    • Moderate
      2
    • Hard
      4


Recommended Posts

Posted
here is a little quiz about pokemon.

1.What year did Satoshi Tajiri begin making his magazine entitled "[u]Game Freak[/u]"?

2.What year did mr. tajiri begin making pokemon?

3. how long did it take mr tajiri to make the first ever Pokemon game?

4.What year did the RED and GREEN versions & pkmn cards go on sale in japan?

5.what year did PKMN red/blue and the cartoon series appear?

6.In 1998, Viz Comics publishes the first Pokemon comic in november. What is this comic's full name?

7.What year did Pokemon cards go on sale in the USofA?

8. What is printed on EVERY Pokemon Item EVER MADE?



ok, that is the quiz, i will post the answers after hmmm 5 posts of answers.Good luck :):naughty:
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]I know absolutely nothing on this quiz! I don't really follow that much about pokemon franchises. I play the Game Boy games and that's it. That should be a good quiz for an actual Pokemon fan, though. I'm guessing on number six that it's the "Nintendo's seal of Approval" thingy? I don't know, it's just a guess..[/size][/color]
Posted
Yeah, i know. i use to play the game and was really good at it. but i have no idea on this stuff. This is about the release of pokemon, not the game or show.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]here is a little quiz about pokemon.

1.What year did Satoshi Tajiri begin making his magazine entitled "[u]Game Freak[/u]"?

2.What year did mr. tajiri begin making pokemon?

3. how long did it take mr tajiri to make the first ever Pokemon game?

4.What year did the RED and GREEN versions & pkmn cards go on sale in japan?

5.what year did PKMN red/blue and the cartoon series appear?

6.In 1998, Viz Comics publishes the first Pokemon comic in november. What is this comic's full name?

7.What year did Pokemon cards go on sale in the USofA?

8. What is printed on EVERY Pokemon Item EVER MADE?



ok, that is the quiz, i will post the answers after hmmm 5 posts of answers.Good luck :):naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude this is not for a hardcore pokemon fan. This is for some freaks out there who most know EVERYTHING singalabout this one anime. I wouldn't care or what year the cards came out. I would care for which ones would be best for my deck tho. I am a core (not hard core) Pokemon fan. I know alot but not everything about the anime. This topic is beyond hard core. This is in the midle of the damn core!
Posted
ok, since only 1 person had enough guts to post answers.they are...

1.)1982
2.)1990
3.)6 years
4.)1996
5.)1998
6.)Pokemon: The electric tale of pikachu #1 and was almost an instant sell-out in japan.
7.)1999
8.)Game Freak...The reason for this is, When Satosi Tajiri was in collge, he started a magazine called "[i]Game Freak[/i]", which was about arcade games. then when he started making pokemon, the logo "Game Freak" was put on everything related to pokemon...it is sorta Mr. Tajiri's logo.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kristoff119 [/i]
[B]2. 1989
3.5
4.1995
5.1997
7.1998d [/B][/QUOTE]
Well lookey here! Even THIS! is more than what I could answer.
Guest Cheenz69
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]

Dude this is not for a hardcore pokemon fan. This is for some freaks out there who most know EVERYTHING singalabout this one anime. I wouldn't care or what year the cards came out. I would care for which ones would be best for my deck tho. I am a core (not hard core) Pokemon fan. I know alot but not everything about the anime. This topic is beyond hard core. This is in the midle of the damn core! [/B][/QUOTE]

Well said thers no point to this. its not ;like the quiz is really gonna help u become a better trainer or anything its just a pointless general knowledge thing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...