Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Well, everyone in the OB survivor game is making banners and avi of their character, so I thought that it was about time I join them. Of course, I no longer have an art program, so i'll need some help :D

On the Avi I just want Fox (not my name or his name). On the banner I would like to have a pic of Fox and have it say:
[center]OB Survivor:
Fox McCloud[/center]

I have provided picture. Thanks a ton![/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Here's my go KKC. I know its quite plain but I thought that it would give it a sort of dynamic if I just stuck to simple bold colours.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24815&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24816&stc=1[/img][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Doukeshi beat me to first post. Here is my try at the avatar / banner set.

[b]Avatar.:[/b] 001.
[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24817&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Banner.:[/b] 001.
[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24818&stc=1[/IMG]




[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Wow, that was fast.

I really like both of them, but for some reason I like the orange-ness of Doukeshi's. Thanks to both of you for making them ^^ [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...