Jump to content
OtakuBoards

i need help!


Guest chobitslover90

Recommended Posts

Guest chobitslover90
Posted
I just bought a bunch of anime dvds for my birthday
ai yori aoshi complete collection
mahoromatic automatic maiden complete collection
angelic layer complete collection
rod the complete collection
love hina the complete collection
please twins complete collection
fruits basket complete collection
dnangel complete collection
in which order should i watch them and did i make good choices?
feedback is appreciated :animesmil
Guest Girl_With_A_Gun
Posted
Very good choices!! I have all of Love Hina! I have seen many others you mention....but as to what to watch first and all...I think you should take your pick!! It really doesnt matter, they are all great!

Oh and I have all of DNAngel...watch that one first!! Read the manga also!! Amazing one!!
Guest chobitslover90
Posted
thank you very much i will watch that as soon as i get a chance

----

does anybody think i maid any bad choices?
Posted
I merged your consecutive replies. In the future, please don't double-post.

[QUOTE=chobitslover90]
does anybody think i maid any bad choices?[/QUOTE]
Well, it's a little late to worry about that now. :)

Ai Yori Aoshi, Love Hina, Please Twins and Mahoromatic have a lot of elements in common, so you might want to space them out a bit. Other than that, I don't think you should really worry about what order to watch your new series in. Just go with whatever you feel like. Unless you want to save the best for last, in which case you should keep Fruits Basket for the end.

~Dagger~
Guest chobitslover90
Posted
i apologize about the posting problem and thank you for your help dagger

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...